Renault Group will take mobility further at VivaTech
- Renault Group will be present through its brands Renault and Mobilize, and alongside its partners of the Software République: innovations, experiments and partnerships to discover.
- Keynote by Luca de Meo and Cristiano Amon, CEO of Qualcomm on "Accelerating the Digital Future of Automotive" on June 15th from 11:20 to 11:50 am.
- Round table of the six leaders of the Software République (Atos, Dassault Systèmes, Orange, Renault Group, STMicroelectronics and Thales), on June 17th from 12:00 to 12:45.
Renault Group will be present at the 6th edition of VivaTechnology, which will be held from June 15 to 18, 2022 at the Parc des expositions de la Porte de Versailles in Paris. This annual event dedicated to technology is an opportunity for the group to present the innovations of its brands, its experiments and its partnerships and to illustrate itself as a high-tech company committed to sustainable mobility.
“Renault Group has always innovated to make mobility and new technologies accessible to the widest possible audience. Our presence at Viva Tech, Europe’s leading innovation event, on 7 stands with 21 projects in conjunction with 12 partners, is an obvious choice for the group, which positions itself as a technology company, and an opportunity for us to share our vision of the mobility of tomorrow”, said Luca de Meo, CEO of Renault Group.
📅 Wednesday, June 15th
- [11:20 am – 11:50 am] – Stage 1: Luca de Meo, CEO of Renault Group, will speak alongside Cristiano Amon, CEO of Qualcomm on the prospects of the digital transition in the automotive sector. In January 2022, Renault Group and Qualcomm strengthened their cooperation to accelerate the digitalization of the automotive experience through the Snapdragon digital chassis, which will equip Renault vehicles and provide the latest connected and intelligent solutions.
- [In the morning] – Renault booth: Presence of Jean-Michel Jarre, legendary artist and composer, sound engineer and pioneer of electronic music. He will detail the objectives of his collaboration with Renault to make the car a privileged space in which passengers will live new sound experiences.
- [3:37pm – 3:43pm] – VivaTech News Platform: Clotilde Delbos, CEO of Mobilize, will talk about the creation of the Mobilize brand and its “Vehicle-as-a-Service” model. Or how Mobilize reverses the classic equation of the automotive industry by starting from services to achieve at the product.
📅 Friday June 17th [12:00 – 12:45] – Stage 3
One year after the creation of the Software République, the leaders of the founding companies (Atos, Dassault Systèmes, Orange, Renault Group, STMicroelectronics and Thales) will take part in a round table to share a first assessment and future perspectives. Rodolphe Belmer, Bernard Charlès, Aliette Mousnier-Lompre, Luca de Meo, Frédérique Le Grevès and Patrice Caine will present how, together, the founding members have succeeded in creating a collaborative ecosystem of open innovation.
To access the complete program of Renault Group talks, click on the following link: events.renaultgroup.com/en.
RENAULT GROUP, INNOVATIONS TO SEE AND ALSO TO LIVE (Pavilion 1)
Renault Group will be present at VivaTech on a dedicated 233m2 booth located in Pavilion 1, through its Renault and Mobilize brands, and alongside its partners from the Software République. Better user experience, advent of sustainable mobility, support to the start-up ecosystem: Renault Group is on all fronts of innovation to adapt and respond to the challenges of mobility and the world of tomorrow.
RENAULT@VIVATECH Loyal to its human-centered approach, Renault will present the Scénic Vision concept car, where technology is devoted to the Environment, Safety and Inclusion. The vehicle is a true revolution, with a hybrid engine: both electric and hydrogen. Created in a modern « made to be remade » spirit, this innovative concept highlights the group’s expertise in materials and recyclability, taking shape at the Re-factory in Flins, Europe’s first circular economy factory dedicated to mobility.
MOBILIZE @VIVATECH Already present at VivaTech last year, Mobilize will offer this year a deep dive into energy and data, which are key elements to facilitate the transition to a more secure and sustainable mobility: a complete offer of home, business and road charging solutions; as well as innovative data-driven services to facilitate territorial decision-making.
SOFTWARE REPUBLIQUE @VIVATECH Renault Group is also inviting the open collaborative ecosystem Software République on its booth. This European ecosystem was founded in 2021 by Atos, Dassault Systèmes, Orange, Renault Group, STMicroelectronics and Thales, to develop innovative products & services in the field of a sustainable, secure, and intelligent mobility. The Software République will present the first batch of start-ups from its incubator.
Also to be discovered…
On the Google booth, New Renault Mégane E-Tech Electric which embeds Google Automotive Services in its new OpenR screen and the innovations of Google Cloud and Renault Group to accelerate Industry 4.0.
On the ArtPoint booth, exhibition of the Alpine A110 Sastruga art-car, a true work of art created by artificial intelligence based on the brand’s sporting history.
On the “DIY Robocars France” booth presented by Renault Digital, a race of 1/10 scale autonomous cars in Alpine colors, driven by artificial intelligence.